Hispanic Heritage Month is Sep 15-Oct 15
Sep 15, 2014
Hispanic Heritage Month recognizes the critical role Hispanic communities play in America’s past and its future, the theme is “Hispanics: A legacy of history, a present of action and a future of success”.
Resources for National Suicide Prevention Week and International Suicide Prevention Day
Sep 04, 2014
National Suicide Prevention Week is September 8-14, 2014 and the theme for this year is “Suicide Prevention: One World Connected.”
NNED Partner of the Month
Sep 01, 2014
Tokala Inajinyo Suicide Prevention Mentoring Program has been selected as the Partner of the month for September 2014 in recognition of National Suicide Prevention Week (September 8-14).
Get Ready to Plan an Inter-Tribal Suicide Awareness Walk
Aug 21, 2014
The NNED invites you to join us on Thursday, September 4th at 3:00pm ET for an informational webinar to discuss successes and lessons learned from previous walks, and share ideas for communities to plan their own walks.
Health Care Reform Resources (updated 9/19)
Apr 14, 2011
Are you ready for Health Care Reform
and what it will mean for your community? Check out these resources to learn what reform means for diverse communities and for mental
health and substance abuse.
- African Americans Who Experience Discrimination at Greater Risk for Mental Disorders · Sep 30, 2014
- AHRQ Looking for Feedback on “Strategies to improve Mental Health for Children and Adolescents” · Sep 29, 2014
- Registration Open for Tribal Youth Leadership Training · Sep 23, 2014
- Influence in the Social Sphere and its Impact on Culture · Sep 22, 2014
- Tribal Members Walk to Shed Light on Suicide · Sep 20, 2014
- Peer Support in Mental Health: Exploitive, Transformative, or Both? · Sep 18, 2014
- “In My Own Words” Video Message Contest for Individuals in Recovery from Addiction or Mental Illness · Sep 17, 2014
- Crafting an Advocacy Agenda for Black Gay Men in the U.S. South · Sep 16, 2014
More Calendar Events