Learning Community Opportunity: Implementation of National CLAS Standards in Behavioral Health
Apr 16, 2014
Members of behavioral health organizations are invited to apply to participate in a Learning Community on the implementation of the National Standards for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services in Health Care.
National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month Planning Webinar
Apr 06, 2014
Join NAMI and the NNED for a planning webinar on how to plan and host successful events to celebrate NMMHAM and broaden your impact. Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 3:00 pm ET
NNED Partner of the Month
Apr 01, 2014
Change Happens! has been selected as the NNED Partner of the Month for April 2014 in observance of National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (April 10).
Strategies to Promote New Health Insurance Opportunities in Minority Communities
Mar 27, 2014
Each brief offers 10 outreach and enrollment strategies behavioral health organizations can use to introduce new health insurance options as a result of the Affordable Care Act.
Health Care Reform Resources (updated 4/7)
Apr 14, 2011
Are you ready for Health Care Reform
and what it will mean for your community? Check out these resources to learn what reform means for diverse communities and for mental
health and substance abuse.
- Frequent Involvement in Spiritual Activities Helps Drug and Alcohol Treatment · Apr 15, 2014
- 2014 Georgetown University Training Institutes of Children’s Mental Health Systems of Care! · Apr 14, 2014
- April is Alcohol Awareness Month: Faith Community Bulletin Insert · Apr 11, 2014
- Campaign Aimed at Engaging the Gay Community, Confronts Stigma around HIV · Apr 10, 2014
- Women’s Health Leadership Institute: American Indian/Alaska Native Community Health Representative · Apr 09, 2014
- Military’s Mental-Health System Faces Shortage of Providers, Lack of Good Diagnostic Tools · Apr 07, 2014
- Mental Illness In America’s Jails And Prisons: Toward A Public Safety/Public Health Model · Apr 05, 2014
- President Obama Signs Excellence in Mental Health Act into Law · Apr 03, 2014
More Calendar Events